Today I went to the gym (the one that I really don't care for that much) and did cardio on the treadmill. I thought that I would take it easy today since today wasn't a HIIT cardio day so I did the fat burn setting. I started off doing a warm up on the 2.5 speed setting for 2 minutes and then increased the speed to 3.5. Because I was out of my Target heart rate zone to burn fat, the machine kept lowering my speed and I ended up walking at a pace of 2.8 for the entire 30 minutes. I think next time I will just use the manual setting and adjust the speed and incline as I see fit. I also came home and did p90 pylo and needless to say, I could only make it through half of the tape, well actually, I only made it through 21 minutes of the tape because even though I thought it was a cardio workout, the majority of the workout focuses on the legs ( with all the jumping and things and since my legs are still hurting from 2 weeks ago, I couldn't hang....not this time but I will work my way up to it. The sad thing is that I did it using my rebounder (like a trampoline) in order to take some of the pressure off of my knee joints since they hurt sometime too. On the eating front, today is a new day. Yesterday, not so great. I did so well up until about 9 p.m. (which I know is the worst possible time that I could've possibly been eating) but I had some chips. I intended to have a few and then stop but like the energizer bunny, I just kept going and going and going. You know what, I'm okay with it too. I did so well up until that point that It doesn't really bother me. Even with the chips, I still managed to stay within my alloted calories for the day although my proteins, fats, carbs, etc was way off because of it.


Treadmill
35. minutes
171 calories
1.48 miles
Hr: 115 avg 130 max


Pylo
20:12 minutes
HR: 150 avg 168 max

Total workout time
55:12 minutes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!