I really, really, REALLY need to get my eating in check. I think I know what my problem is, I'm not eating enough. I go for such long periods without eating that when it gets around 5, 6 or 7 p.m. the cravings are virtually impossible to stave off. Depending on what time I get to the gym, I may not eat my first meal until well after 10 or 11. I then may have something around 2 or 3 and then dinner at about 5 or 6... after that I get horrible sugar cravings and more often than not, this is when I end up blowing it.

Today I probably won't be able to make it to the gym until 8 or so, so I had a protein shake at 6 this morning. I figure that should help me out a bit. I will also start keeping track of my food intake using some type of food log, (i have several options from Fitday down to whatever). I think I need to see exactly how much I am eating, set a daily caloric allotment, and then try to stick within that range. Other wise, my working out will all be for naught as we all know that losing weight is about 80 to 90 % diet. (oh how I cringe at that word hehe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!