Day 13(day1)

If the title of this post confuses you then let me try to explain. While I started off doing BFl and joined a challenge scheduled to start on June 1st, I have also been doing another program p90. I actually prefer the p90 because it is an awesome workout (thus far) and I can do it at home along with the DVD. Now BFl can be an at home workout as well but It is basically up to me to pick my exercises while sticking to the required amount of reps, 12, 10, 8, 6, 12, 12. I am the type of woman that needs motivation. I am not picky as to where that motivation comes from either be it from friendly competition, trainer, friend, or someone shouting at me via the TV screen. If I can manage to eek out one more rep or one more set, then it's all to the good as far as I'm concerned. Now back to my title. I had been following the BFl format but doing the p90 workouts so that I can have a more structured workout routine. It became increasingly difficult to pick the workouts as p90 works body parts as opposed the the entire upper body on one day and the entire lower body on another. Now while I will continue to do BFl( not sure how I'm going to do it but being the resourceful chick that I am, I WILL find a way) I will also be doing my p90.


Anyway I just completed day 1 which consisted of chest and back. Yes! Yes! I completed the entire workout too. I also went to the gym
This is where I do my damage


and did a workout on the elliptical with my Cardio Coach. I really, really, love this program and would encourage anyone who is a slacker of sorts, as am I, to get it. It really encourages you to press on when you are out of breath and really feel like giving up. It pushes you to your limit so that you can be sure that you are making the most of your cardio time. As for the eating I'm doing well.(it's only day 1 for me since I had to rededicate myself to doing the damn thing) Following the p90 eating plan which is more structured but quite similar to BFl. The only difference is that it gives you specific portions of each food group depending on your nutritional level like I said (more structured... and with me it's all about THE STRUCTURE) So far I've eaten:


1 med apple

1 boiled egg (yolk included , yes, I know it's bad bad BAD)

3 slices turkey breast (about 2 oz) and about 40 oz. of water.


so anyway, today's rundown is as follows


Elliptical

time:35.32

calories: 355

distance 2.17

hrt rate;

avg 149

max 172

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!