Day 12

I am so disappointed in myself. I got up this morning and worked out at the gym as planned. Today is leg day but I did a 45 minute heart rate monitored cardio workout on the treadmill. (40 min walk 5 min cool down) That was great, I even did some lying squats ( about 12) and then seated leg curls (4 sets). I didn't do the squats BFl style because I knew I was going to do my p90 leg workout. Needless to say that went kaput! After raving and bragging about how I managed to make it through the entire workout last time I was only able to make it about half way through and I don't think that I even managed to do as many reps as I did last time either. I'm a big fat quitter and I am so disappointed. I thought that I would be able to do it again but my legs were still sore from last week. I'm sure it's partly due to the fact that the elliptical is my fitness equipment of choice for the week, but I purposely did the treadmill today just so that my legs wouldn't be too tired for the workout. I don't know what happened. My legs got tired and my left knee started to hurt. Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk. I guess I'll just need to do better next week or attempt it again later on. The eating has been going great, so far I've been sticking to the plan . Tonight will be the true test of my willpower though. I will be going to Old country Buffet( yeah, yeah I know, I hate that place too) but it happens to be the kid's favorite spot and I promised that I would go so today's the day. (hopefully after this I will not have to hear about OCB(as the kid so lovingly calls it) for a loooooong time. Lord help me!


Treadmill
45 minutes (40 minutes, 5 min cooldown)
distance: 2.45 miles
HR avg.134 no max.


p90
23.05 minutes
138 avg 171 max

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!