Day 4

Today I went to the gym and did 45 minutes on the treadmill. I needed to burn off some of the damage that I did with the eating yesterday. That dang on Ice cream. I need to really leave it alone but it taste soooooo good. Anyway i just did a regular walk on the treadmill on the fat loss setting. It felt pretty good. i then came home and did have on the legs portion on power 90X. I will definitely be working my way up to this because my legs were already sore. (from what I do not know). When i go to the gym I really don't want to be bothered. I go there to work out and get it over with so that I can get on to where I am going. Anyway, there is this one dude that always comes and starts chatting with me. Doesn't matter that I have on my headphones and am plugging way on whatever equipment that I happen to be on at the moment, he just doesn't care. I try not to look at him when I see him coming but that doesn't work either. today he comes over while I'm on the treadmill and I take off one side of my headphones. My 45 minutes were up so when I was leaving he asks me can he hug me. I tell him no because I am all sweaty and he says that he doesn't mind. I said well I do and then said my goodbyes. I have been noticing that a lot of men have been checking me out lately. I'm pretty sure it has NOTHING to do with my working out because I just started and haven't lost an ounce yet. But I was in the grocery store today at the customer service counter and I see this man just staring at me. After I'm finished handling my business I take my cart and cut through one of the checkouts and he is still looking. he finally says "how you doing" and I say fine and keep on stepping. You know how you can just feel someone burning a hole in you? That's how I felt when my back was towards him because I just knew he was still staring me down. Anyway i really think it's my hairdo. and to think I wasn't comfortable wearing it out until I was forced to by a diagnosis of Sebbhorreic(SP) Dermatitis. Anyway, I get complimented on my hair a lot by men and women. I know this is a fitness blog but dayum, I'm feeling good and I just thought I'd share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!