Day 8

I am grinning like the Kool-Aid man right about now! Today was a lower body day for me and I already had it in my mind that I wasn't going to the gym. I decided that I would do my p90x instead. Well as the day went on, time continued to get away from me and I kept thinking about how much I really didn't feel like working out today. I almost talked myself out of it too but then I heard this voice in my head telling me that I cannot miss a day( well another day because I missed day number 6) and if I want to see results I better get busy. I procrastinated a little while longer but then I managed to get off my big, flat,( that's right, I said FLAT, I'm probably the only sista in America who is sitting on 7.5's instead of 20's when it comes to the ass) butt and work it out. I feel great and I even managed to make it through to the end of the workout doing everything! Go me, Go me, get busy!!! Now I couldn't do the amount of reps that they did and I had to hold on to the back of a chair at times but I still pressed on and Hell yeah!!! I'm proud of myself.



42 minutes of lower body ( including water breaks and rests)
132 averge HR,
167 Max

1 comments:

Good job at hanging in there~

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!