Help? I need a plan


I need a plan, a workout and nutritional plan. I know it seems simple but it really isn't, at least not for me.


I am motivated to workout. I frequent a site that is very motivational. I see women posting about their accomplishments as well as how they are getting up and working out and most are finished while I'm still in bed. Inspiring huh?

Well here is my problem, after reading those posts, I am so inspired and determined to get my work out on. I have the routine that I am going to do, I have my water, My fitband( to track my steps and calories burned) My weights ready and then....nothing. I put it off for an hour, which in turn turns into 2 then 3 and ...well, you get the picture. Before I know it, the day has gone by and I'm in bed not having done a dayum thing. This has been my routine as of late. What is wrong with me? It would be nice to blame it on the heat wave that is going on but honestly, I don't know. My body is so ready to lose this weight but my mind is wishy washy. I want to work out, I want to lose weight but I cannot seem to get off of my fat ass.

I need a plan (baby steps)
p90x 3 days a week for one week

I also need a meal plan. I know everything that I should be eating but I'm not good with the word "diet". I know that it is a lifestyle change but I'm not cool with cutting out anything. Im much more of a fan of doing things in moderation and not denying myself. My weakness I would say is food in general. I don't eat a lot ( which is also part of the problem.) Sometimes I eat breakfast then have nothing until late night, while other times, I skip breakfast and will eat nothing until dinner. I know that I should be eating at list 6 times a day every 2 or 3 hours but I'm just not doing it. I'm not a "sweets" person although I do have my occasional craving but I do love my pasta and not the whole wheat kind. Add to that, the fact that since its summer, I've been eating out at fast food joints and restaurants, having TV dinners(remember those?) because it is just too hot to cook. I need a plan and soon.

I will go through all of my old notes and see what I can come up with but I welcome any and all ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!