Fitness Saboteur


Grandma is a diet Saboteur. I resolved today that I would lose this weight once and for all. I actually started exercising yesterday and I intend to take baby steps with this.

I want to eat healthier but I simply have no will power. I had a boiled egg and sliced turkey breast for breakfast and then in came Grandma with an Egg McMuffin and hash brown for breakfast. Needless to say, I had no will-power and ended up eating it.


Its okay, I logged that and it didn't do too much damage but for lunch Grandma comes back with fried chicken, fries, and biscuits (99 cent chicken day at the local chicken joint) so again, not having the power to withstand the temptation I again, gobbled it up so today, as far as my meals go..its basically a wrap .

I don't know what to do because when I talk to her about it I get, "Well you don't have to eat it you know, the kids can eat it" or whatever. ~sigh~ I am just going to have to resolve to be stronger and push past the temptation if I have any hopes of succeeding at this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!