Day 3 Reflections time to tackle Day 4

I still have my momentum going. I did Turbo Jam cardio Party yesterday and got kind of frustrated since my timer wasn't working correctly. I had to keep stopping and starting and the frustration got the best of me. I only made it through 21 minutes of the 50 minute video. eating was okay, Not as good as my first two days but I'm okay with it. I ate a few small slices of pizza. (2 oz) and yes I did weight them. lol and a few katydids ( I call them turtle candies, don't act like ya'll don't know what turtles are) Anyway, yes I ate them most likely just because they were there, My mom, "grandma" as the ids call her is at it again and sent them over with her sabotaging self. Of course she didn't make e eat them but now they're gone and no more worries. I don't think I veered off track to bad ...as a matter of fact, I don' think that they will even mess up my calories as far as my eating for the day but I'll know for sure once I plug in all the number from my meals.

Anyway, Today is a new day that started off not so good. I weighed myself yesterday and weight 219.4 and again today and the scale said 220.4. That's not supposed to happen. I know with daily weigh ins, the scale tends to fluctuate up and down quite a bit due to a variety of reasons. I also know that taking measurements and the fit of your clothes are much better indicators of how i'm doing in my fitness program but I can't help but feel a bit down about it. Today I have resolved to put my all into my workout today and get back on track with the 100% clean eating. I've already started on the right track by having a bowl of oatmeal. I had to choke it down because I didn't doctor it like I usually dow ith my cream, butter, and splenda. I'm also going to try my hardest to get a second workout in. This has been on my agenda since day 1 bt as of yet, hasn't happened and there really is no excuse.

As always, YES I CAN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!