The Chick Is Back

Nothing like a few photos to snap a girl back into reality.  Now I, in no way am under the impression that I am not overweight but  viewing my family reunion photos,  lawd, I look big.  

However, I still have no motivation to get myself in shape, nevertheless, I have resolved to get moving today.  I don't even like to post photos of myself because this is not the me that I want to be.  I have truly fallen off big time.  You'd understand if you saw photos of the way I used to look.  It's a sad state of affairs indeed.  On another note, I have created a  facebook account at the request of my cousin.  I have reconnected with a few college buddies  but despite the requests, I refuse to post a photo because I have  changed so much since then . Sad I know!  I figured its time for me to stop talking the talk and to start walking the walk.  I know what I need to do, I know how to do it, I have all the tools that I need to do it so there is nothing left but to GET TO IT!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!