Day 2

Right now I'm sweating and feeling great. I just finished my workout, level 1 of Jilian Michaels 30 day shred.   Talk about an ass kicking video, this truly kicked my butt.


 This is my first time using this video and I like it because Jillian is just as motivational on the tape as she is on Biggest Loser.  I had a few moments where I had to just stop and walk it out for a moment becuase this tape is a total body workout, alternating upper and lower body strength training with bouts of cardio and abs in between. Oh did I tell you the workout has no breaks!!!!!  It's 20 minutes of non stop weights , carido,  leg work and abs.

You are supposed to do this every day for 30 days but I think I will give it a go every other day anticipating the day when I can complete the entire video.  

Eating has been good so far, in a minute, I'm going to have a snack. I'll have to force myself to eat it because with all of the water I drank during the workout, I'm not hungry.


I'm still in the tweaking phase so I haven't quite gotten a routine down yet, I'm still trying to see what things work for me.. anyway that's it for now,

YES I CAN!!!

Time: 20:50
Calories 305
Avg HR157
Max HR 181.

The time and calories are a little bit inaccurate because I had my tracker paused for a good 10 minutes before I realized it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!