Offically Day 1

Okay well I have a little extra motivation to get it back right and tight.   Something must be in the air because  as of late, I have reconnected with several old boyfriends and needless to say, they all still got it going on while I, on the other hand, look  nothing like I did when we were together.  One is looking particularly fine these days, dayum is he looking fine, arms, chest, abs.  Whew lawd!!!!   Not to get off track but i'll be dayum if I'm gonna let them look better than me (I know it's shallow,  so very shallow) but ladies you know what I'm talking about.  Doesn't matter who broke up  with whom, doesn't matter how long it's been since you've been together, doesn't matter how many men you've been with since said relationship, you always want your exes to see you looking fierce and fabulous.    

Now don't get me wrong, that's notthe only reason why I want to get in shape.  I am just tired of looking like this,  not to mention I had a health scare earlier this year and while I'm fine, I know that my health and my happiness will greatly benefit by getting and staying in shape. I also want to be around for a long time for my children and future grand children,  I want to be one of those MILFs,  lmao!!

Anyway.  I did 30 minutes of Hip hop abs
415 calories burned
151 average heart rate
179 max heart rate.



I plan to do another workout later on this evening and I'm trying ya'll, I really am to eat clean.  
I plan to cook my food for the week so I won't get too hungry and start grabbing at the first thing I can get my hands on.

While my family can  undoybtedly benefit from a healthy lifestyle as well. They'll stone me before they allow me to take the  snacks out of the house.  
I'll just keep repeating my mantra,  
YES I CAN!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!