Time to Make the doughnuts

When it rains it pours.  Last week the kiddies were on Spring Break.  My babies birthday was on Easter and she wasn't feeling well, stomach ache, headache, and such.  Come Monday, guess who isn't feeling well?That's right, Yours truly.  I still tried to workout and power through the upset stomach and dizziness but about 10 minutes into the workout I started feeling lightheaded.  I decided to lie down and rest for a few minutes and ended up sleeping for about 5 hours straight.  I stayed in bed the rest of the day and come Tuesday, while the stomach ache is better, I have a cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, and lightheadedness.  needless to say I was no good.  It got progressively worse to the point that I couldn't taste or smell.  Can you imagine not being able to taste?  I would've though I would've had no appetite but my stomach was still rumbling.  It sucks to eat and not be able to taste though.  Anyway, While I'm still stuffed up and coughing, I have can now taste and smell again and I feel much better than I did so I'm going to attempt to workout again today. We'll see how it goes.    3 days a week minimum for the entire month of APril..that's the plan and I'm sticking to it!!

2 comments:

Aww for you little one been sick on her birthday. Always listen to your body. When you are tried get some rest and please make sure you are fully well before starting back excersing.

3 days a week is a great goal for April!!

Great goal! I'm claiming that one for you :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!