Ready For Summer Challenge




So I have joined a challenge.  It's not really the first challenge that I have participated in but this will be the first one that I am determined to complete.   Summer has always been my motivation in terms of losing weight. I mean who doesn't want to look good in their summer clothes?  I've never been one to NOT wear  shorts, tank tops, swim suits and other comfortable summer clothing just because I am over weight.  It amazes me how some would rather be hot and miserable because  of the way they believe they look in certain  things.  That is so not me.   My comfort comes first!!!

Anyway this is a 69 day challenge I believe ( March 26-Jun 3) and this is what I hope to accomplish during that time:

  1. Weight loss- I usually tend to jump in head first with my weight loss expectations but this time I will be reasonable with my goals.  Since a reasonable  rate of loss ( according to experts is 1 to 2 pounds per week, I think I will set a 15 lb weight loss goal or this challenge.
  2.  
  3. NSV (Non-Scale Victory)- My non-scale victory would be to lose a pant size or 2.
  4.  
  5. Exercise- During this challenge I will work out at least 4 times per week.
  6.  
  7. Nutrition-This will be the hard part for me. I have just skimmed through the book Eat To Live and have decided to include some of the principles in my nutritional goals. I will eat at least 16 oz of raw, cooked green and non green vegetables at least 3 times per week ..and drink at least 64 oz. of water a day.


Anyway, that's it for now...Wish me Luck!


Getting it right,
 

8 comments:

I'm also doing the challenge. I love your goals and they seem very reasonable. I plan on following you and watch you achieve every one of them.

I just had to also say that I love your favicon. I just noticed it. How cute :)

Oh... love the water goal. Forgot to include that in my goals. Can't wait to follow you on this Challenge!

I'm in the challenge as well. Our goals are roughly the same, I'm intent on making a real effort this time, as usually my efforts are half half hearted.

Lovely goals you have! I'm really excited to get started :)

Hi this is Kody from SkinnySized.com I am excited to be joining you on the Ready for Summer Challenge the next 10 weeks. I am a new follower of your blog! If you have a chance stop by for a visit some time!!

Welcome to the challenge, great to have you aboard!

I am in the challenge as well. No quitting... Let's get ready for HOTLanta...

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!