I'm still Here?

Had a not so great week last week, I was only able to work out 2 days. Yes, I know I suck, but the good thing is that it is now August and an entirely new month to  keep things going.

I've also decided to start keeping track of my meals. The only thing that I really don't like is that this particular  meal tracker requires you to weigh in each day.  I'm already a scale whore and I know I need to back away and I have been trying to do that and now this.  lol
I weighed in this morning and am happy to report that I have lost a whopping one pound.  That's right one whole pound.    I know it isn't much but at least the scale is moving and in the right direction.

I had to try hard to remember what I ate yesterday...maybe I'll start carrying around a little mini notebook and write everything down and then log it online later on.  I also need a way to determine portion sizes.  I'm not a weigher or measurer as far as food is concerned so when I need to enter the amount that I  ate, I usually just guess.  I'm not sure if this will make much of a difference in how this affects my weight loss or not but we shall see.

Unfortunately it is that time of the year when I have to see the gyne for that dreaded pap. I should have made an earlier appointment,  but because I didn't I am now stuck with an 11 A.M. appointment time.   I don't care how old I get I will never get used to those dayum stirrups and  that speculum.  I absolutely hate it but it must be done.    Arrrgh!!


Getting it right and tight,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!