Red Robin is the Debil

Yesterday, I had an awesome workout.  I was out by 6 a.m. on the track getting my hour long walk/jog in and then I came home and did Chalean Extreme's Burn circuit 3.  I really felt like I was accomplishing something.   I had plans to do another evening workout but I ended up going out to dinner at Red Robin (my first time there and to be honest. it was nothing special  the food was average at best).  Anyway I ended up stuffing my face with a burger (only ate half) and fries, and then having a cinnamon and sugar pretzel at Auntie Anne's.  How's that for a wasted workout?  I was so disappointed in myself because I did all of that work for nothing.

So that's my pity party tale but I won't dwell on it.  Now to put that fiasco behind me and move on.  I can do this...I know that I can!



Getting it right and tight,
 

1 comments:

You have the right attitude...life happens. We aren't perfect. There will be days where we "break rules". But the next day is a new chance. Don't let it get you down! It was just one day of many, many more!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!