I missed a few workouts and you know what

I'm okay with it. As long as I get back on track then it's all good!. Today I will be doing ChaLean extreme again. I don't know why I want to torture myself again with that women. It's hard and when I'm done, I'm always pouring down with sweat. I think I will not try to be so gung-ho and keep up with Chalean on the heavy weights. it's been years since I worked out consistently with weightlifting so I now realize that I have to ease back into it gradually. I also revamped my goals and gave myself a year from now to get back to my goal weight of 150 lbs.. I still plan to come up with some short term goals in the interim but that's the plan for now. I have been so inspired by watching videos of other people's weight loss success and ya'll know "The Biggest Loser is a major motivator as unrealistic as it may be. don't get me wrong, I know the weight-loss is real but even Bob and Jillian will tell you that they work out 8 hours a day or more on the ranch which simply is not feasible for those of us with jobs, children, and lives. I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!