Day 2..Done!

I got up this morning and the kid and I walked for an hour on the track. It felt good but my legs are sore. Not from walking or anything like that but from the "chub rub" of my thighs. I never really thought that I had big thighs but the chafing has certainly let me know that I am indeed wrong. Anyway, I feel good that I have been able to keep it up. Yes, I know it has only been two days but if you know me, you know that is a feat in and of itself!. Also, yesterday, I did manage to muster up the energy to complete my Burn circuit 1 of ChaLean Extreme. I had to stop on occasion to find the weights that my 13 year old borrowed (without asking mind you) and then not only failed to return them but failed to even remember where they were. I'm going to have to buy me a new set and let him keep the old ones that he keeps losing. The plan for later on this evening is to maybe do Rockin Body if I feel up to it but now I'm going to head out to this festival.

I even managed to log my meals yesterday and ended up with an 89% B for my eating. That definitely makes me feel good even though it doesn't take into consideration the quality of foods that are eaten. I think it only measures the amount of calories and compares it to you allotted amount. I had some not so nutritious food yesterday ( butter and sour cream on my baked potato..I know right!) but I still stayed within my range so that's a start. One problem that I did find was that I had a hard time drinking enough water and this is coming from a person that used to drink 100 oz or more per day or close to it. Yesterday I think I ended up with a little under 64 oz. and as of this moment I've only had 16.9 oz and I struggled to get that in. I'm not a big pop...(yes , I said POP) drinker and water is my drink of choice most times but because I haven't been drinking much of anything in the past couple of months..I think I'm going to have to work my way up. Anyway....so far so good. I knwo I can do this Man!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!