New Year, New Me!

So I am back on it again.  With all of the holiday festivities behind me I am once again getting myself back on track.  I got on the scale this morning and it said 215.6 lbs.  An all time high for me.  You would think  that with what the scale showed me this morning, working out would be no problem, but my mind was telling me a whole "nother story.  I really didn't feel like doing anything today.  When I woke up, I was all gung ho, but as the day drags on I get less and less enthused about working out.  I told myself that I would just start tomorrow instead of today( my mantra as of late) until I realized that tomorrow would be the same thing.  With that, I decided to get up off of my fat behind and do something.  I did my 20 minute turbo jam with every intention of starting off slow and not putting much effort into the workout. (Hey, it's my first day back working out, but after I got more and more into the music I found myself jumping, running, and sweating up a storm.)  I felt great afterwards and realized how much my body needed that.   The only bad thing is that I had about 4  chocolate chip cookies today, (they were a good size too). I'm not going to beat myself up about it but instead I will  do better tomorrow.  I plan to do a 7 day  partial fast with my church starting on the 14th until the 21st.  Haven't decided what I will be giving up yet.  



Week 1 Goals:
Drink at least 64 oz of water this week
Eat at least 2 servings of fruit and veggies
Work out at least 4 days this week.

I'm striving to get below 200 by march and hopefully lose considerably more by July 31st of this year. 


Time: 18.27
Calories: 269
Max Hr:178
Avg Hr:159

1 comments:

Well welcome back!!!!! You can do this just take it one day at a time. Congratulation on having the determination to go ahead and work out, when you didn't want to.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!