2 down and I'm still hanging in there

I really didn't feel like doing anything yesterday but I  got moving in spite of.  I did my Turbo Jam tape yesterday and realized just how out of shape I am as well as what a difference a few months of inactivity can really make.  I used to be able to do that tape with no problem just a few short months ago and now I have to huff and puff my way through.  Damn shame!  I'm still struggling with my eating though.  Didn't even bother to keep track of what I ate which is a major setback because I really need to see the numbers.  It helps me to stay on track and allows me to see exactly how much fat, carbs, protein, etc I am getting and adjust my diet accordingly.  I don't really eat all that much so my damage comes from what I'm eating.  yesterday I had this little lasagna meal for one (from the frozen foods section) for lunch , steak, baked potato( little butter, no sour cream and believe me that was a feat in and of itself because I have never eaten a baked potato without sour cream....EVA!  It wasn't due to any type of sticking to the plan type thing,  I just didn't have any on hand and wasn't about to go to the store to pick some up) and asparagus spears for dinner.  Oatmeal (weight control)and  2 strips of turkey bacon for breakfast and that's about it.  Oh yeah, I did have one little slip up,  the kiddo made some cookies yesterday and that cookie dough was calling me.  I tried to resist but the kiddo was making it look so good and all my willpower went out the window.  Anyway, I'm okay with it.  I don't expect to never have a slip up and this time around, I will not beat myself up about it. Today is a new day and I will be making a concentrated effort to do better.  

1 comments:

Just coming thru to say Happy New Year and I wish you a fun, exciting/ bless 2008!!!!!!!! May you reach all your goals that you've set.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!