Feeling Good

Another day down.  I decided to do some upper body work yesterday.  Had to ease myself back into it so I only did one round out of the two that are required.  I'll definitely be working my way back up to that point. I even dragged out my old lunge bar  that I bought.

 

 I also did some stretching before working out, something that I never, ever, ever did in the past (I know, bad me) but honestly In an effort to save time and get the workout over quickly, I would skip the stretching before hand which can sometimes last a good while.  Not today, I did all of the stretching and I'll have to wait and see if there is a noticeable difference.

On another note, I'm still going back and forth on whether or not I want to keep up with my gym membership or let it go.  Truth be told, I can't even remember the last time I've set foot in Bally's.  On top of that, they keep raising my monthly fees to the point where I'm not even sure what it is now.  It was $8 a month and now who knows what it is.  I just hate to let it go and lose all of the money that I put into purchasing it but what's the point if I'm not going?  I just wish the gym was a little closer to me (it's not really that far but I'm spoiled like that)  The plan was to keep it for another year and see what happens and then make a decision.  I may still do that but I have to call them and see what's up with these increasing fees.  Bally's Sucks (just in case ya didn't know)
Eating was okay.  Had Tacos(yeah, yeah I know) but I promised the kiddo that I would make them today, especially since  their hearts were set on getting them yesterday.  Now what kind of mommy would I be had I let them down? lol  


Time: 22:30
Cal: 221
Max HR:155
Avg HR: 124

2 comments:

I feel you on the Bally's totally sucking. I used to have a membership there and fotunately for me I was able to get out of it with out any complications because I moved to a place where there was no Bally's within a 100 mile radius. My friend on the other hand had to pay lots of fines for getting out early. Right now i have a gym membership but since the time changed and it gets dark earlier I haven't been to the gym. I don't know why but I prefer to work out and still have it light outside afterwork.

Kudos to you for working out today!!! Contiune to make small seps. As for the gym contiune to rethink it. Who knows you might start back going. Then again you paying for a memebership you are not using might give you the motivation to go. But list the pros of having it and the con.

Nothing wrong with having Tacos with the kids. All of you to use instead of ground beef is ground turkey lol. Contiune to enjoy you dy and may your week end with you still feeling good!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!