Off to a not so good start

 As you all know I re-started my fitness journey last week.  I had been to the gym Monday and Tuesday and did a little workout at home on Wednesday..everything was fine, despite my having had a cold for the past two weeks, I still got in some exercise  despite how crappy I felt.

Fast forward to the Wednesday before Thanksgiving Day, I woke up about 2 or 3 in the morning to the room spinning out of control.

I mean even turning my head from one side to the other had me seeing stars.( just the day before my ear was clogged up and several attempts to clean it offered no relief)  I seriously thought about going to the ER.  I managed to make it to the bathroom without passing out but I had the most terrible case of dizziness and nausea ever.

Anyway, It did get better although ever since that day, I have  been extremely lightheaded with bouts of nausea here and there.  I can't seem to function for more than a few minutes before I feel the need to lie down.   I went to the doctors yesterday and was told I have sinus issues likely brought on by a cold virus.   I left with a prescription for Flonase and Claritan and also a word that it will take at least 5 days to kick in...Uuggh great, five more days of feeling like I've been in a week long drinking binge....this dizziness is the worse...so I've been sidetracked as far as the working out is concerned but there is good news.  I weighed in at 228 lbs last Monday and today I was 226.2 so something is working!


Anyway, here is this mornings weigh-in pic that I managed to take during the few minutes that  the lightheaded-ness was a bit bearable.





Getting it right,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!