I'm Getting Excited.

I'm feeling a bit refreshed. Admittedly, I haven't been doing much of anything as of late. my workouts are sporadic at best and I haven't really been watching my eating but today it was so beautiful out, I decided to walk the kid to school this morning. I'll most likely be walking to pick the kid up as well.

I hope this is a sign that Spring is on the way. It's a whopping 60 degrees here today...  60! lol I know that's probably freezing to you all who've been spoiled by beautiful weather all year round but 'round these parts, we take what we can get.

 I'm seriously thinking of getting ChaLean Extreme as I am tired of p90X already and I've only done it once. I think the fact that I know every joke, comment, laugh etc is what really gets to me. It gets old you know? Anyway I did Shaun T's Rockin' Body (Disco Grooves) and I absolutely love it. Yes, you are working out and depending upon how hard you work it (and I try to go pretty hard) you can work up a nice sweat too. It's also really fun, I find myself just grinning from ear to ear at Shaun and some of the old skool moves.

 While I'm not actively altering my diet too much, which I know is a big no no because diet and eating right is about 85-90% of weightloss, I will be attempting to keep track of what I'm eating daily for at least 7 weekdays. (I do what I wants on the weekends) haha!

I also plan to re-measure, and re-do all the stats and come summer we'll see where I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!