Absolutely No Excuse

For my inability to stick with working out. I don't know what is up with me but I know that I need to lose weight and I know that I have to get active, STAY active, and eat right to do so but I can't find my motivation. Had I kept this up when I first started in January I'd have almost 2 months under my belt right now. Summer is steadily creeping up and before I know it, It will be here and I will still be in the same, sad, sorry state of fatness that I'm presently in. I know I better get to moving soon!!! I know as soon as the weather breaks (yes, we still have snow) I will hit the track and start walking and/or running. I also know that I have just about every workout tape known to man as well as a weight bench, treadmill (albet in storage since it wasn't being used and just taking up space), dumbbells, barbells,exercise bands, fitness ball, and the like so I have ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE not to work out. I think I'm going to take some photos and post them up where I'll be sure to see them and I know that will motivate me! Today I have plans to do something, If my mind doesn't succeed in talking me out of it, I will get my workout on!

1 comments:

Hey Lady! Just stopping by to say I miss you and hope all is well. Looking forward to re seeing you around in this area.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!