Soon to Be Back On My Grind

As I probably mentioned, I had an appointment with a Mac Genius and he confirmed what I already knew. My hard drive crashed and I lost everything, EVERYTHING! I'm most upset about losing my photos which I tend to delete from my camera once uploaded.
I did have a few on another drive so that's good. I have truly learned my lesson. Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. Before I left, I was going to by an external drive to back up my system but figured it could wait until I got back from my trip. Little did I know my mac would would be dropped at the airport. Anyway, I was able to get the majority of my programs back and I also made sure to back them up this time. Now I'm ready to fully concentrate on getting back in shape

Goals.
To lose 60 lbs of body fat (which would put me at about 155)
To Gain Muscle
Be Rid of Back Fat forever
Get reacwuainted with my collabones(clavicles as my mom likes to say)
See some semblance of abs (doesn't have to be a six pack, hell I'll take a 2 pack)
have a defined waistline



Short term goals
Work out at least 3 days a week
Log my meals
Stay off the scale (lol yes, I'm a scale whore)
Drink at least 64 oz of water a day
eat at least 2 servings of veggies per day)

I'm still figuring out things so I'll post as they come to mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!