I know I've been slacking but I am going to commit to working out at least 4 days this week. (no less but anything more will be a bonus) I have to start off small. I had a big slap in the face this morning when I stepped on the scale. I'm back to 209lbs. which isn't so lovely. I was down to 203 (from 212) before my little hiatus. The extra weight gain may be attributed to it being "that time of the month" but nevertheless I don't like seeing those numbers on the scale. I am giving myself until August 1, of next year to have made it to my goal weight and to April 16 of next year to have made some visible progress. I have to remember to drink my water ( at least 64 oz.) and to get my eating in check. Yeah ,yeah, I had a McDonald's breakfast sandwich this morning but I will just press on from here. The sandwich wasn't meant for me but I ending up eating it because someone had a smart mouth and talked himself out of getting it and I wasn't about to let it go to waste. lol

I've always known that I was a morning person and if I don't get my workout in in the morning, I know there is a 99.% chance that I won't do it at all. I can honestly say that I have every intention of working out but as the days change and along with it my mood, My motivation wanes. I as worried about some things this morning, extremely anxious and had that feeling of not wanting to do anything. Anyway, I prayed on it and prayed again and Thank GOD it worked out for me. I felt a great weight lifted and now I feel like working out again.


I will update on the workout I did later!

4 comments:

Hooray for an update. And you know that your NP buddies are always here to help with that motivation too :)

Way to come back strong with a plan and a update!!!! Starting off small is a plus because at the end you'll make a big grand entrance.

Welcome back. Starting small is good because you get yourself used to the idea of exercise.

Honey...don't let it get you down..I know that's easier said then done...but remember you ARE doing more than others in your quest.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!