Back on Track

Okay, I decided to get up off of my butt and get moving. I was doing so well before my little trip and although it pains me to admit it, I haven't done anything since I've been back and that had been well over a month now. Needless to say, all the little progress that I made has been null and void! I'm so mad at myself because I had made noticeable strides. People were asking if I had lost weight and my grandparents even called to tell me that I looked cute, "almost like I used to look". Now I know that was a backhanded compliment and a little stretch of the truth seeing that I need to lose at least 60 lbs ( and I was a size 7 back then)but nevertheless, in the infamous word of Like Dat from Flavor of Love "They sure do know how to make a girl feel good" haha! I did Turbo Jam today and am still planing on making up my own schedule. I haven't decided if I am going to do a BFl type rotation or follow the one that came with the program. I am also thinking about adding SI6 into my routine as well but lawd, that workout is uber boring. I can make it through a few days but I'm not sure if I can go the entire 6 weeks. I'm determined to ...ah well, you know the spiel as I've said it year after year but this time..I will succeed. Before my little vacay I've had a taste of success and dare I say, slimness and I want it Back! It's way past time for my sexy to come back and once it gets here , it will definitely be here to stay. As P diddy says, gotta preserve the sexy!

4 comments:

Thanks, and if you should happen to peek back in and see that I am slackin, feel free to give me a swift kick in the butt to get me moving again.lol

We'll be on your back..so you can stay on track.

Congrats for jumping back on the weight loss wagon! You can do it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!