Today I decided to fore go the gym and do my p90X at home. All I can say is WOW!! I couldn't even get through 1/4 of the tape. Well I probably could have but when you work out alone that is one of the drawbacks. You don't have anyone there to motivate you and push you to do just one more rep or just 5 more minutes of cardio. I'll work on that though. I tried out the pylometrics and that little 8 minutes or so (more or less ) really kicked my ass Mind you, the entire tape is about 50 or 60 minutes long so I have more than a way to go until I'm up to par with that one . I did a little bit of back and biceps as well but because I don't have a pullup bar at home, I felt like I wasn't accomplishing much so I stopped. By this time I was pouring down with sweat anyway. I just need to stick with it and get my diet in check and I will be good to go.

On a much somber note, I managed to take some before photos and lets just say I want to cry. I'm not sure if I will even post them here because they look a H.A.M. They truly do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!