Another start day, yet again

Today will begin day one of my fitness quest. I know, I know, yet again!. I am just getting over a case of strep throat complete with the rash of scarlet fever and all. I don't really feel like getting back on the workout wagon but my body tells me different. I just want to be thin again and apparently since there is no magic weight loss pill and surgery is unaffordable and unattainable at this time, I guess I just need to get on it and do it the old fashioned way. Diet and exercise. I have until about the first week in August to get down to about 160 lbs. (which would equal about a 50 lb weight loss for me) I am definitely going to do it this time because I am sick and tired of being fat. yes I said it, FAT! I will take my beginning measurements and my starting weight as well as a few pictures and then I plan to do my hip hop abs tape and see how I feel. I know I will definitely need to hit the gym again in order to get an effective cardio workout but I'm not sure if I will be heading there this week. Anyway, that's the plan. I'll be back a little later with goals and the like. Wish me well!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!