Month 2...Hello June



Well, today is June second and wraps up month one of my fitness challenge/journey.  I can say that I am actually quite proud of myself.  As you know, I started this journey on May 5th and while I can't say that I've worked out every single day  since then, I can say that I managed to work out at least 3-5 days out of the week and sometimes even 7 days.  The downside is that I  didn't lose any weight other than the same 1 or 2 pounds that I keep gaining and losing over and over gain...yes, I know it's such a vicious cycle  but that is entirely my fault as I wasn't really regulating my nutrition at all...which is my goal for this month.


I'm going to incorporate some dietary changes and I will also attempt to log my meals for at least seven days this month so that I can have an idea of exactly how many calories I am consuming.  So far this morning I've had a green smoothie and a multi vitamin ( which I've discovered that I've been taking wrong all of this time)   I've been taking 1 caplet a day when the actual serving size is 3 caplets per day.  grrrr.  I shall learn to read directions next time.

I'm also going to incorporate more weightlifting  this month as I only did 3 days last month so my plans quickly fell by the wayside. Anyway, I'm heading off to my Zumba class. which starts at 8:30




















 Getting it right,





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!