I'm still working out

I'm still on my fitness quest. working out fairly consistently but I need to do something about my eating. I don't eat much but I really don't cut anything out either. I've been eating some fattening and fried foods and I know that is not conducive to the things I'm trying to accomplish. I've also been skipping breakfast here and there and not really making sure I eat 5 or 6 meals a day and I know that is part of the reason why the scale is not moving. I've never been a "plan in advance type of person" but maybe I can try it out and see how it works, I think I can definitely benefit from planning meals in advance because that's part of the reason why I'm not more strict with my diet. Sometimes, when I get hungry, I just grab the first thing that I can find that is quick and easy. If someone happens to cook something , I'll eat it even though I know it's not good for me because it's already cooked and saves me the trouble. I have to work out something doable so I can start seeing some results.


On a new note, I can now do 7 pushups(not the girlie kind) I may even be able to do more but I haven't did a count recently but that's good fr me because when I first started, I couldn't even do one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!