I'm still working out.....

although last weekend was sporadic at best, I'm still hanging in there. I didn't get around to doing any of my p90X last week and this week I can surely tell the difference. I decided that I would start a little small and do p90 instead and it just wan't the same. Wasn't feeling it for some reason. I just can't wait until I can see some visible progress because I don't know whether or not I can trust my scale. I have all the incentive in the world. My ex called me and wants to see me...NOT! I am so not going to see him looking like this. Mind you, we haven't seen eachother in at least 9 or 10 years although we talk from time to time. Everytime the conversation is the same, "I want to see you". To add on to that one of my girlfriends whom I also haven't spoken to in eons called me and wanted to invite me down to her grand opening of her boutique. Now I do have a legitimate reason for not attending and I told her before she issued the invite but I'm sort of relieved because the last time that I saw any of these folks ,I was a skinny minny. Now my ex did see me after I had my first child as did said girlfriend, but that was okay because I was able to lose all of the baby weight and I was actually smaller after than I was before I even became pregnant. Now second child is a whole 'nother story. Boy did that child do a number on my body and no one besides family (which cannot be helped) will be seeing me until this weight is gone and forgotten. Shallow I know, but so be it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!