time to get moving

Okay, so its about that time again, this time I am getting an early start instead of waiting for New Years to resolve to get in shape.  Last year I started in December and managed to lose 20lbs. And that is with inconsistent workouts and no dietary changes so I know that it can be done.  I went to Cali this past June and when came home I was 210lbs (down from 230).  Fast-forward to today and I am 224.2 lbs. I know how I've gained.  Inactivity and eating the wrong things.  Since I've been back, I have not been doing anything especially on the weekends. If I didn't have to get up to use the restroom or get something to eat, I would be in bed all day.

I do have some motivation 1. Possible trip to Miami or Cali in June.  I was the "fat" girl this summer and I am more than happy to pass that title along this summer ahh well, so now for some mini goals.

1 workout at least 3 days a week for 30 minutes .
2 update my blog at least once a week
3 drink at least 8 8oz. Glasses of water per day.
4 lose 4 to 5 lbs by the end of this month to get out of  the 220's and into the teens.
I really need to get back to the gym as my membership will be expiring soon and I want to take full advantage of my money!11



Getting it right,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment!